We have hundreds of writers who can help you get back on track with our professional custom assignment writing services. Our prices depend on the urgency of your assignment, your academic level, the course subject, and the length of the assignment. Basically, more complex assignments will cost more than simpler ones. The level of expertise is also a major determinant of the price of your assignment. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
Plastic Essay: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Plastics
Plastic Recycling - Words | Cram
A worker examines plastic bottles at a recycling center in Santiago, Chile. Coca-Cola calls it the PlantBottle — a new kind of recyclable plastic container, 30 percent of which is made from sugar cane and other plants, with the remaining 70 percent made from traditional oil-based plastic. The company says that PlantBottle packaging now accounts for nearly a third of its North American bottle volume and seven percent globally. Though companies like Coca-Cola and Pepsi are under public pressure to solve the problem of plastic pollution, they have so far been unable to find a material or method as cheap and effective as single-use plastic. But despite a growing push in recent years to come up with an organic plastic that satisfies product needs and, after use, becomes part of nature again, making bioplastics that are both cheap and effective has posed a major challenge. Indeed, a recent study in the journal Science , authored by the researchers associated with the Pew report, estimated that some 11 million metric tons of plastic now find their way into the oceans each year — 3 million more than previous estimates.
Semoga artikel ini membantu dan menambah wawasan kalian dalam mengerjakan soal-soal di sekolah. Large-scale glass manufacture … 2 with the industrial revolution with the mass production of glass containers beginning at the onset of the 20th century and glass light bulb production automated in Nowadays glass is much less expensive and is … 3 for granted as a packaging material in addition to its use in windows and other applications. Glass can be… 5 indefinitely as part of a simple but hugely beneficial process, as its structure does not… 6 when reprocessed. If recycled glass is used to… 7 new bottles and jars, the energy… 8 in the furnace is greatly reduced.
Car tyres are a major global waste problem. Collectively we drive 1. They can be retread and reused up to a point, but not endlessly.